5.26.2014

monday links


Happy Monday! Hope you all had a relaxing Memorial Day. Now that summer is officially here, it's time to start thinking about BBQs! And you know what that means- BBQ cook-offs! Check out my post on hosting a cook-off here, as well the re-cap of our Burger Cook-off from last year. And don't forget the homemade trophy!


The Summer Oh Joy for Target line launched yesterday! I checked it out at my local Target yesterday and immediately wanted to have a picnic. Think I'm going to have to order one of these super cute insulated totes (they were already sold out at my Target!).


Oh hey, Beyonce, you like kale, too? Omg, we have so much in common!
Check out Suburban Riot for your own Kale shirt, as well as other clever tees.


[Oh Joy for Target photo via Oh Joy, Beyonce photo via Suburban Riot]

No comments:

Post a Comment