5.12.2014

monday links


Happy (day after) Mother's Day! Hope all you mamas out there had a fantastic weekend filled with family- and beautiful flowers!


I am in love with Gray Malin's photography. His photographs a bit pricey, but I may just have to save up to invest in one because they are so, so gorgeous! The only problem will be deciding on which one. I love the colors in all his beach photography, the Antarctica series is both breath-taking and hilarious, and how can you not love these llamas? Warning: the Dolce Vita series will really make you want to go on vacation. The series he's currently shooting features a rainbow of dyed sheep! Whaat?!


A Cup of Jo featured a great round-up last week of sources for affordable art. She featured some great sites and artists I hadn't seen before. They've got me itching for some new art for my walls! I'm quite smitten with this painting "Married to the Sea" by Clare Elsaesser


There's a heat wave coming to the Bay Area this week! They're saying it could be 90 degrees on Tuesday! I'm thinking this might be the time to finally bust out my Zoku and make some popsicles with all the great fruit that showed up at the market this week. These recipes for boozy popsicles sound amazing, as does the raspberries and cream recipe from the People's Pops book. Bring on summer!


[Flower photo via Once Wed, Coogee Beach photo by Gray Malin, Married to the Sea photo by Clare Elsaesser, popsicle photo from Green Wedding Shoes]

No comments:

Post a Comment