12.02.2013

gift guides!


It's officially December, and you know what that means- Christmas shopping! If you didn't get all your shopping done during the crazy Black Friday/Sunday sales (is Black Sunday a thing now?), I'm here to help with gift ideas for all your favorite people. I've been on the hunt for fun, unique, and affordable gifts for everyone. I'm emphasizing affordable here, because I've noticed that many gift guides seem to feature one or two reasonable items, and then throw in a $600 sweater and $800 suitcase out of the blue. I don't know about you, but I don't know many people who can spend $600 on a single gift for a friend (though if you do, tell them I want to be their friend!). To keep things a little more practical, I'll be capping the gifts in my guides at $100, with most items under $50. 

First up is gift ideas for the hostess with the mostess- but stayed tuned over the next couple weeks, I've got ideas for moms, co-workers, foodies, and even those hard-to-shop-for dudes. 


[photo via Vogue & Vintage]

No comments:

Post a Comment