3.24.2014

monday links


Hope you enjoyed our series on tea this week! I thought I'd share a link to one of my favorite teas I've been drinking lately - Turmeric Spice from Samovar. It's a spicy, gingery herbal blend that's great for warming you up on a cold night- especially if you're feeling sick. The 5oz box may seem expensive, but it will last you a long time, a little really goes long way.


I'm thinking I probably need to invest in a set of these Enamelware dishes for camping and picnics this summer. I mean, what else am I supposed to do- eat off paper plates like some sort of barbarian?? I'll take the pretty mint green color please.

P.S. check out the full Barn Light Electric site if you're in the market for some really cute retro lighting


Do you love beets or hate them? If you're not a fan, have you tried them lately? This article in the NY Times makes a good case for reconsidering foods you didn't like when you were younger. In the last few years, I've been surprised to find myself enjoying lots of things I previously hated: beets, brussels sprouts, horseradish, and coffee. I'm still against red bell peppers though. Is there anything you've grown to like?


Not into March Madness Basketball? Perhaps Apartment Therapy's Pet Madness is more your speed. You can vote every day for the rest of the month in this ultimate battle of cuteness. The bracket will end up pitting cat vs. dog, and from the look of all the cute entries, competition is going to be pretty fierce.


[Tea photo from Samovar, Enamelware photo from Barn Light Electric, beet photo from the Atlantic, Pet Madness bracket from Apartment Therapy]

No comments:

Post a Comment