1.08.2014

steven alan stripes


Yipes stripes! West Elm just released a collaboration with Steven Alan filled with fantastic stripes! I'm a big fan of Steven Alan's clothing line, and I think he translated his aesthetic beautifully into this collection for the home. The collection features handcrafted bedding, rugs, and pottery. You can check out the full collection at West Elm, but here's a peek at what's on my wish list:


I'll gladly take the whole bed, but I've especially got my eye on that blue duvet cover.  Variegated stripes in multiple shades of blue! Be still my heart!


OK, so I may already own one striped duvet, but why not make it three? I certainly don't have one in this gorgeous shade of coral.


I have a hunch one of these silk pillows might be a good match for my favorite chair.


I love the effect of the mis-matched stripes they created in this Wool Dhurrie by weaving two separate panels and then stitching them together. Plus, you can't beat that warm and cheerful mustard color. 

Bonus: West Elm is currently offering 20% off all bedding. 


[All images from West Elm]

No comments:

Post a Comment