2.20.2014

land's end


Psst... has anyone else noticed that Land's End is suddenly kinda... cool?! Maybe I'm just getting really old, but there's quite a few things I like in their latest catalog. It was shot in Palm Springs and they're rocking a bright, colorful, J.Crew kinda vibe. 


See what I mean? Don't get me wrong, there's still plenty of chinos and fleece to sort through, but there are some gems to be found. I've got my eye on this striped blouse, these slouchy seersucker pants, and maybe this longer-length skirt - which I think would look cute with these wedge sandals


And they haven't forgotten the men folk either. Their Canvas line seems aimed at a younger, hipper, more character-in-a-Wes-Anderson-movie kind of customer than their core line. Just look at those dapper models! They have some great plaids in interesting color combos- like this pretty teal madras and bright red flannel.  I bought my husband this plaid flannel for Christmas and it's become his new favorite shirt. 

Check out all my picks on my Pinterest page.

Their pricing is already pretty reasonable, but it's even better right now with their Friends and Family sale. Through Feb 25th, they're offering 25% off and free shipping with code FRIENDLY and pin 2025.


[All photos from Land's End]

No comments:

Post a Comment