7.28.2014

saturday weekender bags


This summer I've got a few shorter weekend getaways planned rather than one big vacation, so obviously I need a new weekender bag, right? Though suitcases with wheels can be more practical for longer trips, a duffel bag seems right when you're just going for a night or two. Plus, maybe a smaller bag would help curb my chronic over-packing?

Kate Spade Saturday has totally sold me on their Weekender Bag with their super fun customization tool. You can choose between two sizes, customize the color placement, and even add a monogram! I must warn you though- the customization tool is totally addicting, I could literally spend all day coming up with new color combos. Here are a few of my favorites:

I would totally spring for the monogram feature. I love personalized embroidery, but I never actually get my initials on things. I think it's more fun to get a word or phrase instead. This bag only gives you space for three letters or numbers, but that still gives you some options. I might do "YES" or "EEK". Which would you choose?

P.S. I'm also in love with the Parker Weekender from Graf & Lantz, though I think its a little out of my price range...


[all photos from Kate Spade Saturday, larger bags customized by yours truly]

No comments:

Post a Comment