10.17.2013

pumpkin time


I'm always sad to say goodbye to summer, but if there's one thing that gets me excited for fall, its pumpkins! I love pumpkin pie and all things flavored with that delicious mix of pumpkin pie spices. 

For all you fellow pumpkin lovers out there, Trader Joe's has your back. Each fall they seem to add more and more pumpkin offerings, and this year is no exception. I got their "Fearless Flyer" in the mail this week and ran out to stock up on pumpkin goodness. Last year, I got addicted to their Pumpkin Greek yogurt (its like pumpkin pie you can eat for breakfast!), and I can't wait to try it with the Pumpkin Spice granola for a DOUBLE PUMPKIN BREAKFAST!! 

Pumpkin season doesn't last long, so get them while you can...


[all product photos from Trader Joe's]

No comments:

Post a Comment