4.24.2014

orla kiely cosmetic bags


I'm pretty sure that Target is trying to bankrupt me. Every time I turn around, they seem to be launching another amazing designer collaboration. The other day I stumbled upon the Orla Kiely collection of cosmetics bags in my local Target and was suddenly overwhelmed with the need for a new makeup bag (or five). I love Orla Kiely's beautiful retro prints, and these do not disappoint.


The line at Target is called "Orla Kiely etc". After examining these in person, I was impressed with the quality. The details (like the zippers) don't seem quite as nice as those on her eponymous line, but at less than half the price, it seems like a good trade-off. Most of the bags are made from durable coated canvas and are lined with all sorts of mesh and zip pockets to organize your brushes and accessories.


The collection is available in three groups of prints- most of which feature fun bright orange accents on the zipper pulls and handles. The only problem is going to be deciding which ones to buy. Fortunately, the collection is pretty inexpensive (the pieces range from $10-$30), so I may be able to justify more than one...

[All photos from Target]

No comments:

Post a Comment