4.29.2013

spring cleaning



Crate and Barrel just launched Clean Slate, a collection of "utility products built to get the job done, but designed to look beautiful doing it". It has an olde timey general store vibe, much like West Elm's Market. Both feature a carefully curated selection of utilitarian products, many by smaller producers that can hard to find elsewhere. I am not someone who loves to clean, but I do find it easier to tackle those unpleasant tasks when I have some pretty, well-designed products to use.

I think some of these items just might make spring cleaning a little more appealing...



Who wouldn't want this little hedgehog to brush the crumbs off their table?



Sweeping might not seem so bad with the help of this cheery red dustpan!




I've been coveting one of these Steele laundry baskets for awhile. Why carry your laundry to the washer  like a chump when you could wheel it??



I've always loved the look of pegboard. This metal Peggy board has a more polished look than the hardware store version. I'd love to put one over my desk for office supplies, or in my closet to organize jewelry and accessories.


In my fantasy home (where space is no issue), I would definitely have a dedicated gift wrapping area featuring this wrapping cart.


P.S. They're offering free shipping on the Clean Slate collection until May 19th, so get cleaning!


[All images from Crate and Barrel's Clean Slate]

No comments:

Post a Comment