1.28.2013

a banner for every occasion


I bought this "whatever" banner awhile ago, and was excited to put it to use recently for a friend's nautical-themed party. It was a big hit, and I can't wait to find an excuse to string up more banners!



The kit includes plenty of letters, numbers, hearts, and stars to spell out just about anything you can come up with (their suggestion of "you're fired" made me laugh). As an added bonus, the kit comes with the cutest teeny tiny brads for attaching all the letters together. 

Chronicle books also makes several great kits for making your own garlands. My favorite, of course, is the one featuring illustrations from Rifle Paper Co:


I might have to start throwing more parties so I can justify more garlands!


[Cake photo by Michael Pieracci. Rifle banner photo via Chronicle books]

No comments:

Post a Comment